Weight Loss - Lose A Pound A Day

Lose A Pound A Day Of Belly Fat

lose a pound a day of belly fatIf you need to lose pounds immediately,
see how I lost up to A Pound A Day...











I was impatient. It was "wedding season", and I had multiple deadlines to get into those always-too-tight bridesmaid dresses. So I only wanted weight loss plans that burned off the fat really fast!

Fortunately, my Doctor let me in on a weight loss secret: All successful diets lose weight quickly at the beginning, then slow down the weight loss after you've been on them for awhile. It's natural because it happens due to your body "getting used to" the weight loss diet you're using.

So what's the secret? Keep Changing Diet Plans.

People who saw how fast I lost weight - and how great I started to look - wanted to know my "secret". I told them it was because I was switching between 3 different diets. But most people would just ignore me and insist on my telling them which diet worked best. Ok, ok, so I told them (see below).

But the smart ones, listened carefully to me and followed my Doctor's Secret: They got all 3 diets and kept switching between them. And as you can see for yourself from my weight loss graph, because I kept switching diets (about 30 days each), every time I did I would lose A Pound A Day - again!

lose up to a pound a day
If you need to lose fat fast by using a Single diet plan, then this was the Best plan and you can
see how I lost up to A Pound A Day...

If you need to lose weight as fast as possible - by switching between (at least) 3 plans -
you can see here my 2nd best diet plan...
and my 3rd best diet plan...